My top five websites are:
1. facebook.com – In my opinion the best of the social networking sites, everyone has one and they are a breeze to manage and use. Importantly a great distraction from work or university 😉
2. stumbleupon.com -A perfect boredom cure, when you ‘stumble’ you come across interesting and unusual websites tailored to your interests that keep you entertained for hours.
3. artbox.co.uk – what do you get if you add cute + cute (plus some more cute) ? ARTBOX. A quirky site that sells a range of sweet products from toys and stickers to home-ware and bags. Check out the pandas 😉
4. youtube.com -Video entertainment for everyone, now with Chanel four on demand. Enough said?
5. Twitter.com -For those who want to broadcast their lives or indulge in the lives of others. Now with many high-profile celebrity users ‘tweeting’ their day to day activities who can deny they don’t like hearing gossip straight from the horses’ mouth?